Excellent, Much Better Than the Film
Here's a little more into the guide. Thanks to ArcticLucario, InnerDemons 90 and Lady Monster for their walkthrough information.
SPOILERS *Don't Read If You Want To Do This All By Yourself*
1. in the alley on the skelton. (sinister spoon)
2. far left near the broken bridge. (rock spoon)
3.in the prison cell. (shank spoon)
4.inside the park(right side of the brushes look carefully.) (cholorphyll spoon)
5.home kitchen table. (kitchen spoon)
6.in the flower shop window. (flower spoon)
7.the electronics store inside the stereo. (al spoon)
8.outside the coffee shop on the car in the wall. (time spoon)
9.at the entrance to the park on the left tree. (tree spoon)
10. inside the fireplace at marks love shack. (fire spoon)
courtesy of innerdemons90
1. cut a slice o bread
2. put blue liquid from under sink on it
3. put sponge from next to sink on it
3. put dead mouse from bottom left corner on it
4. top with bread.
Courtesy of ArcticLucario
things to unsee
1.when on first day and you talk to denny, when you are supposed to go up to lisa, go to the kitchen and back to the living room, denny is on the couch playing with himself.
2. Immediately after seeing Denny playing with himself, head back outside and over to Mark's Room to see him and the old lady in the hot tub together. (TallKid47)
3. After you have coffee with Mark, leave and go back into the coffee shop to find Mark drawing a red moustache and beard on your picture. (TallKid47)
4. after taking denny home after the bad guy fight, go in his room and he will be crapping in the bucket.
ACCORDING TO LADYMONSTER, newgrounds member, three unseeables are
the stalker kid shitting in the bucket and
the old lady blowing up balloons with her ass
I have no idea where the secret room is or how to find it, let alone end the game. Please, if you find out anything else, copy and paste this, give credit to those who have provided information, and complete this GAME!!!
This is such a great game, but I was wondering, do you have a link to the credits music of this fantastic game for download?
I enjoyed the game, I found that the graphics were great and the puzzles, although there wasn't anything behind the color one, it's not like you couldn't figure it out by a few random attempts. I just clicked on one color and another on the other side, and it worked. There was nothing too difficult about this. My only complaint is the fact that it is simply too short. Enjoyed the ending also.
Finally, somebody mentions the ending! That's what makes the game IMO :) Glad you liked it and thanks for playing / reviewing.
Great game, but you can basically sprint and then tap both a and s constantly and beat any enemy in the game in less than ten seconds. That's basically what I did. Liked the combos.
I played the German campaign and won, and I have to say, you made World War I interesting. Very excellent job as usual from Con Artist.
Do not stop making these. This was amazing.
I love the game because it scares the crap out of me. I was wondering where you got the opening music from?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.